Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Blues

Well for the uninitiated, my birthday came and passed without much fanfare. Which is exaclty how i want things to be. But anyways, the 10th of March marked the day this insignificant being popped out of his mothers womb and started wreaking havoc. But somehow i was really depressed on my birthday. This could boil down to a number of reasons:

The first probable reason was that this was the big day, the day i left my teenagerdom. And i tell you, it was the worst day of my life. I felt really old. It sucked. So i stayed at home most of the day and played around with my Hot Wheels, to remind myself that i am still a kid at heart! And turns out the Hot Wheels did do a pretty darn good job!

The second probable reason was that my dad didn't get me anything for my birthday. He promised me a present though. So lets just see what he will get me.. Hehe.. Though my cousin did get me a present, which was very sweet of him.

The third probable reason was that i was angry coz i was reminded of how my birthday was with my ex. It was pretty boring. I got a book on Abe Lincoln which she said reminded her of me, which, incidentally i haven't even started reading.:P so its here just collecting dust. Though i am saving it for burning material just in case climate change brings forth a new ice age. LOL!

The third probable reason was that had i been born a day earlier, i would have been having a fucking holiday coz the day before was maulidul rasul.. Argh. So on my birthday i made it a point to intentionally skip all my day classes and only go for the night class. Which sucked.

The fourth probable reason was that my dad did buy pizza for the whole family to eat, which we brought to A MAMAK SHOP.. argh.. But overall the pizza tasted pretty good. While the lasagna didn't. Note to all: Don't EVER buy Canadian 2 4 1 pizza's lasagna. Overpriced and tasted, to put it nicely, LIKE SHIT. At least the pizza tasted good. Pity i puked it all out the next morning. Sigh.

Well all in all this was the worst birthday. Though a couple of friends did help me out and made it less fucked up. We went out the next day and had a jolly good time! Well so it didn't turn out to be so crappy after all. But i will update this blog if i do get a prezzie from my dad. I hope it's BIG.. Till next time, i hope your birthdays aren't as fucked up as mine.

Cheers
eZz

No comments: