Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Resolutions of EzzE

Well, 2008 has passed, and I must say it's about time. It has been a year full of disappointment and heartbreak among other things, and it has to be said that the waning of 08 made me heave a sigh of relief, particularly so as I survived that year. Well the plans on celebrating the dawn of a new year was hopelessly dashed by someone (u know who u r, MADAME), as everyone gathered together to spread the joy of surviving yet another new year, me (and others) were stuck in a lecture theater learning about criminal attempt. And when the lecture was over, it was at a time when the roads were closed or clogged from all the party-goers having fun. So the hopes harboured of having a foam and crazy ribbon war in the middle of Bukit Bintang had to be shelved for yet another year. Well as we usher in a new year, there are some things I would like to do. This shall then be called the RESOLUTIONS OF EZZE *thunder fizzes and cackles* Here then are MY resolutions:



1) I shall vow to try my best to never get my car into any accidents or fender benders.



2) I shall try my best to not get into any street races with my car, reducing the risk of resolution (1) and also save fuel, therefor aiding in accomplishing resolution (4).



3) I shall try my best to not get into any major arguments with my father. A seriously difficult resolution, but here it is nonetheless. Ok, perhaps try to reduce it to once a month before once every 2 months, and so on and so forth. But I SHALL SUCCEED!!



4) I shall do what i can to incur less expenditure on behalf of my father, reducing the weight loss suffered by his wallet, which seems like it is suffering from anorexia or bulimia. Or something. :P



5) I shall be a stronger person in terms of mental strength, to be more determined, and less emotionally inclined, in turn being more rationally inclined (in basic layman jargon, it is to be more emotionally detached, for it shall serve me well.)



6) I shall use this year to its fullest in terms of academics, studying my arse off and doing my best in my tests and exams, hopefully catapulting me back into my glory days which remain deeply buried and forgotten in the past.



7) Well, basically, as Syazwans mother put it, i'd look better if i lost around 5 to 10 kilos, so I shall strive to do that this year. :)



8) I shall try to not get into any relationships, for one heartbreak is enough, and i do not want this year to end up like the last. 'Try' here being a key word of this resolution, for it is among the most difficult things to control, and it will help me out if, say, just so, perhaps.. This resolution were to 'come up short', or backfire. :P



9) But most of all, I SHALL ENJOY THIS WHOLE YEAR, AND MAKE EVERY MILLISECOND OF EVERY SECOND OF EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY OF EVERY WEEK OF EVERY MONTH OF THIS YEAR COUNT. Well, it does mean the times when im not exactly hibernating. But alas! This will leave me only good and excellent memories, therefore sandblasting the year of 2008 into oblivion.



All in all, whatever your resolutions are, i do hope you all have a resolution (9) like mine, just dont rip it off fully, for *Disclaimer* subject matter from this post or this blog is subject to copyright laws. Prior permission to fabricate or utilize any part of this blog is required before one can do so. Infringement of this disclaimer can bring forth dire consequences, maybe legal, and maybe not. :P well anyways, enjoy 2009, for it will never ever come back, and who knows, it might be our last.. FB out..



EzzE

1 comment:

Su Kyaw Khairun said...

Wow Ez...awesome resolutions..insightful as usual...ur essays r so mind boggling and intellectual they make mahatma gandhi look suspicious hehe. Neways keep writing yea?