Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cameron highlands.. a place to convert strawberry lovers into haters... (pt. 2 - PICTURES!)


As promised (for i am a man of my word :P), here is part 2 of the Cameron trip coverage. Here are the 'wonderful' pictures that 'captured the moment' of my trip to Cameron, and mostly with my 'Davey/David Jones hat' (my father calls that hat as such in homage to one of the guys who defended the Alamo, who wore suh a hat) on which was a long lost relic from my childhood, which, sadly, was more popular than the person wearing it itself..:( but seriously pardon me for the many cam whoring pictures. Wait a minute why am i apologizing? according to my commandments, this is MY blog and I can do whatever the hell I want! Bleargh! :P All in all, I finally became a child again! WOOHOO!! For more information, refer to Part 1.


Me posing with my hat at the waterfall

Me being a God of Tranquility at the MARDI research centre


The colonial style English cottage (forgot to ask what it actually was, for i was totally engrossed taking pictures) which was situated at the MARDI research centre


The English style garden, also at that place. Was totally awesome!!



The view of the horizon in the morning, at the place where we spent the night. Clouds creating an awesome 'sky is falling' illusion

Now a picture of me viewing the BOH tea plantation, as if i own it.. One day, Ezzedin.. One day.

The second picture at the BOH tea plantation, this time a Titanic moment.. 'I'm flyinggggg!'

All in all, an excellent trip. I do wish I could do it again, this time with my family, or some of my close Uni friends (of which very few exist), for it would be so much fun. Though prunes and those trying to 'act macho', or 'act gedik' are not allowed ab initio, and shall be shot on the spot and dumped en route if discovered along the way on the trip.:P Will keep posting on this blog if there happens to be any interesting trips. FB out!

EzzE

No comments: