Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bet you didnt expect THIS.. :P

Ok i guess ive been writing too much, so here are some visual stuff instead. Not many people know this, but i actually love to draw. Often its about patterns, or buff people (gives me motivation to become like one of them). But since ive been so busy, ive never got to really take my drawing pens (or pencils) out for so long.. anyways here are my prized possessions for all and sundry to see.. But for those all and sundry who see this post, do realise that these are all PRIVILEGED info.. :P




This is my zodiac sign. Pisces. Notice the E and Z on both fishes


This was a guy made entirely by patterns. No outline actually..





This one is simply called 'my heart' forgive the cliches




This one is called 'flawed rose'


I guess now u have seen my pics, i have no choice but to take out my drawing pens again to continue posting pics to feed the demand.. haha. But i really do hope my skills havent leached away, and r just lying in dormant. Pray for the latter, and not the former, or i shall smite u, and wishmilak alrightey? Good day!


EzzE

3 comments:

Su Kyaw Khairun said...

Ez they're awesome! Wow i ddnt know u cud draw so well!U shud bring ur drawings to UIA one day!

EzzE (fb) said...

Well its been a while la khairun. Never really got the time to actually draw again for so long. Tends to work best when im sad or depressed. But hey will do. :) remember. privileged info! haha.. i hope the skillz are still there..

Unknown said...

that awesome .. :) dont forget to visit My Site www.Bet24d.com