Monday, November 17, 2008

My dear..




For the uninitiated, i love my car very much, and i hold it very dear to me, though it sips petrol like its severely parched (also due to my driving actually :P). Just so happens the past 2 days have seen me get into 2 fucking fender benders within a span of a few fucking hours..

1) first accident happened the night i got back from johore (yesterday, ie sunday). was reversing, and all of a sudden, my mind went blank and lets just say all that happened next was the car had an intimate moment with the back wall. All i heard was a sickening thud.. Was pretty loud actually. And it scared a small girl nearby.. HOHOHO.. The sound still haunts me till this very moment.. Sigh. And so i went out to diagnose the damage, and thankfully there wasnt any breakage or cracks, though the rear bumper was slightly misaligned at the left rear wheel arch. My dad and bro were there, and all they could do was laugh. Phillistines..

2) second one happened when i was sending my friends granny back home. Again it involved, u guessed it, REVERSING. So this time i reversed straight into the side kerb full of sharp stones.. The sound wasn't too sickening, but the marks that were left almost reduced me to tears.. Now to avoid any further heartache, i have not informed my traitorous family yet, and i dont intend to..

So i plan to just go spray paint the shit up myself and just keep my fingers crossed on the outcome. Gonna try a bit of nip/tuck, and a spot of cosmetic surgery. Wishmilak!! :P

No comments: